Royalty Free Summer Music Update
It's been a while since I uploaded any new royalty free music.
This is because a few years ago I switched from Royalty Free music to Stock music.
One big reason was that stock music was earning me quite a lot more then royalty free music.
However I also still sell no credits licenses sometimes and I'm happy that people are still interested in supporting the royalty free music.
Another big reason for uploading less royalty free music is that people have been showing interest in the Patreon.
For me this is really important because it helps so much with creating a more stable income.
(Which is a huge challenge for a composer)
My Patreon needs content to make it interesting and I have big plans for it ;)
But this following update will have some Royalty Free Music! Cheers!
I would like to thank all my supporters! All the people giving me credit, buying my music and my Patreon Supporters.
Thank you! Have a great summer!
- 8Bit Adventure - 8Bit adventure intro
- 8Bit Platformer - 8Bit track inspired by 8bit Platformer games
- Chill Step - A light chill step song
- Crystal Flakes - A soft synth/8bit piece that sounds a bit dreamy
- Dark Movement - An orchestral piece with a dark undertone
- Frozen Bubble - An orchestral fantasy piece
- LandingPage - A light beat track. Also sounds kind of cute and dreamy. It was made for a landing page. Just so you know why it's called landing page ;)
- Life on a Stick - This soft piano orchestral piece was made for a game but didn't make it. The soft tones could serve as an intro or as a background track
- Little Ambient - A dreamy electronic track with a soft sound
- Little Piano - A dreamy solo piano piece
- Patriotic Alien - A song from another planet. Might be weird. Yes. Most likely about an Alien.
- Robo Baby - A re-upload! This track was made long ago and I decided to post it again as royalty free music
- Simple Life - An orchestral flute song
- Unicorn - A cute electronic song
- Tikking Tak - Made for a game but didn't make it. A cute orchestral track :)
Tim Beek - 4 August 2020